Easy Vegetable Soup Recipes
Easy vegetable soup recipes, on Easy Healthy Recipes For Kids, consist mainly of a vegetable that is in season. For flavor, we add onions, garlic cloves, and vegetable specific spices in addition to an amount of dried vegetable stock. As a thickener, and to support a creamy flavor, our family recommends stirring under some cream.
Please know we love feedback so either drop "Easy Healthy Recipes For Kids" a line via the Contact Us page.
Comment or review here your experiences and successes with the recipe. Or even share your favorite recipe.
Soup has some exceptional characteristics:
- puree it to receive a smooth consistency
- keep the texture as chunky as it right for its consumers
- additional water easily stretches the quantity to adjust for surprise guests in combination with some homemade bread
- added starch, lentil, and rice gives the soup more density, on the other hand limiting added water has the same effect (given lentils and rice are pre-cooked)
- there is no limit to what to put into a healthy vegetable soup.
Receive a free to download 27-page e-booklet:
Banana Smoothie Recipes For Kids
and subscribe to our monthly newsletter filled with new recipes, ideas and insights.
The quote of a food column writer in Gourmet magazine, Laurie Colwin sums it up nicely:
There is nothing like soup. It is by nature eccentric: no two are ever alike unless of course, you get your soup in a can.
If you have a favorite vegetable soup consider sharing it. For more ideas visit Food to Grow on Pinterest.
Do Share Your Recipe Variation Or Your Favorite One?
Do you have a favorite recipe variation or a favorite recipe? Share it!