Carrot Soup Recipe
Easy Recipe For Kids
This carrot soup recipe is easy for kids to cook as well. The result is definitely a vegetable soup to be proud of. If you find raw carrots too crunchy then this version is for you.
It is ideal to quench a small hunger or as an appetizer. In combination with a pancake, fritters or one of the many quiche recipes or just a plain homemade yeast bread it becomes easily a satisfying meal.
Please know we love feedback so either drop "Easy Healthy Recipes For Kids" a line via the Contact Us page.
Comment or review here your experiences and successes with the recipe. Or even share your favorite recipe.
Vegetable soup recipe with carrots
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic squashed
- 4 large carrots about 600g
- Spices to taste: salt and pepper
- 500ml of water
- 2 teaspoons of vegetable stock powder
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 1 and 1/2 cups of chopped parsley
Receive a free to download 27-page e-booklet:
Banana Smoothie Recipes For Kids
and subscribe to our monthly newsletter filled with new recipes, ideas and insights.
Carrot soup recipe instructions step by step:
- Choose a soup pot and heat the olive oil!
- Peel and dice the carrots, peel and chop the garlic and ginger then fry them for
about five minutes.
- Add pepper, salt, the 600ml water and the vegetable stock powder and let simmer for about 15 minutes at a low heat or until the carrots are soft.
- Take the carrot soup off the heat and let it cool down a bit before pouring in the 1/2 cup of cream and blending the soup with a hand-blender until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Stir in the chopped parsley. Taste to see if more seasoning is needed.
We love feedback, please comment on your experience with the recipe. For more ideas visit Food to Grow on Pinterest.
Did you try the recipe?
Feel free to share your thoughts 🙂.