Carrot Soup Recipe
Easy Recipe For Kids
This carrot soup recipe is easy for kids to cook as well. The result is definitely a vegetable soup to be proud of. If you find raw carrots too crunchy then this version is for you.
It is ideal to quench a small hunger or as an appetizer. In combination with a pancake, fritters or one of the many quiche recipes or just a plain homemade yeast bread it becomes easily a satisfying meal.
Please know we love feedback so either drop "Easy Healthy Recipes For Kids" a line via the Contact Us page.
Comment or review here your experiences and successes with the recipe. Or even share your favorite recipe.
Vegetable soup recipe with carrots
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic squashed
- 4 large carrots about 600g
- Spices to taste: salt and pepper
- 500ml of water
- 2 teaspoons of vegetable stock powder
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 1 and 1/2 cups of chopped parsley
Receive a free to download 27-page e-booklet:
Banana Smoothie Recipes For Kids
and subscribe to our monthly newsletter filled with new recipes, ideas and insights.
Carrot soup recipe instructions step by step:
- Choose a soup pot and heat the olive oil!
- Peel and dice the carrots, peel and chop the garlic and ginger then fry them for
about five minutes.
- Add pepper, salt, the 600ml water and the vegetable stock powder and let simmer for about 15 minutes at a low heat or until the carrots are soft.
- Take the carrot soup off the heat and let it cool down a bit before pouring in the 1/2 cup of cream and blending the soup with a hand-blender until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Stir in the chopped parsley. Taste to see if more seasoning is needed.
We love feedback, please comment on your experience with the recipe. For more ideas visit Food to Grow on Pinterest.
Serve with ...
The naan bread recipe is a flatbread recipe that is popular in Southern, Western and Central Asia. It is similar to pita bread a flatbread prepared in the Middle East ....
Making this pita bread recipe is simple but it requires patience and a little practise as rolling out dough and placing it in the pan becomes an art.
You might like these soup recipes
For those cold winter months this easy pumpkin soup recipe is heart warming and a real comfort food. Enjoyed with bread and butter.
The creamy cauliflower soup recipe is an ideal vegetable soup recipe for those who love to be able to recognise what is in the soup yet creamy and full of flavour.
The rosemary and maple syrup flavour give the sweet potato soup recipe an exciting herbal quality.
This is an easy potato soup recipe. It's a creamy and filling recipe which is a great new addition to our winter meal plan.
Did you try the recipe?
Feel free to share your thoughts 🙂.