Tomato And Spinach Salad Recipe, A Perfect Summer Starter
The tomato and spinach salad looks fresh for a longer span.
For parties and other occasions, keeping an appealing appearance is an important criterion. In particular in circumstances when the vinaigrette comes already in the salad ahead of time.
Please know we love feedback so either drop "Easy Healthy Recipes For Kids" a line via the Contact Us page.
Comment or review here your experiences and successes with the recipe. Or even share your favorite recipe.
Tomato And Spinach Salad Recipe
The tomato and spinach salad recipe with walnuts as a secret ingredient
is simple but very delicious. The nuts, in combination with the
vinaigrette, make eating it an experience.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 400g spinach
- 400g ripe tomato in wedges
- 1 cup walnuts pieces
- 3 tbsp cold pressed olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Small bunch of parsley washed and dried
- 1/4 of a small onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
Step by step:
- Wash the tomatoes and use a knife to cut them in wedges
- Wash and use a salad spinner to dry the Spinach. Half or quarter larger leaves
- Place spinach and tomato wedges in a salad bowl and scatter the cup of walnut pieces over
- Put all ingredients: olive oil, water, red wine vinegar, parsley, onion, salt and pepper for the vinaigrette into a blender or container suitable for a hand blender
- Before serving, add the vinaigrette to the salad and toss it with salad servers.
Receive a free to download 27-page e-booklet:
Banana Smoothie Recipes For Kids
and subscribe to our monthly newsletter filled with new recipes, ideas and insights.
Kids love this
The custom kids cooking apron allows you to personalize it. It is an encouraging symbol for kids when helping with the food preparation and learning to cook.
Follow An Image Link To Learn About The Ingredient and Recipes:
Red wine vinegar
Did you try the recipe?
Feel free to share your thoughts 🙂.
The tabouli recipe also known as tabbouleh recipe has its origin in North Africa but became since long a popular summer salad in many other parts of the world.
The tomato and mozzarella salad recipe makes a stylish appetizer when arranged in an alternating layer around a plate. Ideal with ripe tomatoes.
The tomato and avocado salad makes an eye-catching appetizer when arranged in an alternating overlapping layer around a plate. Ideal during summer with flavorful tomatoes.
The cucumber and tomato salad recipe uses fresh dill. The combined flavors are a feast for your taste buds in summer when all ingredients reach their full potential.