Tomato And Mozzarella Salad Recipe, A Perfect Summer Starter
The tomato and mozzarella salad recipe makes a stylish appetizer when arranged in alternating slices around a plate.
A refreshing treat during summer-time when the tomatoes ripened under the sun and developed their full flavor. The herb basil used fresh is perfect for this salad. It also grows bountiful then.
Tomato And Mozzarella Salad Recipe
The following image example shows the tomato and mozzarella salad flat arranged with alternating tomato and mozzarella slices. To accent the dish, the basil leaves are irregularly layered in between as a green accent.
Less eye-catching but evenly tasty, tomatoes diced or wedged with cubed mozzarella fill a salad bowl. The seasoning stays the same.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
List of ingredients:
- 400g ripe tomato, sliced
- 200g mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 cup loosely filled with fresh basil leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp cold pressed olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Tomato and mozzarella recipe step by step:
- Drain the mozzarella and use a knife to slice thin
- Wash and dry the ripe tomatoes. Slice them thin
- Alternate one slice tomato with one slice of mozzarella to fill a plate
- Wash and pat the basil leaves dry. Tear them in pieces and sprinkle them over the salad or use them whole for decoration and taste
- Season to taste using a salt and pepper grinder
- Use an oil and vinegar dispenser to drip olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the salad.
Receive a free to download 27-page e-booklet:
Banana Smoothie Recipes For Kids
and subscribe to our monthly newsletter filled with new recipes, ideas and insights.
Follow An Image Link To Learn About The Ingredient and Recipes:
Did you try the recipe?
Feel free to share your thoughts 🙂.