Hamburger Patties Recipe
The hamburger patties recipe is quite versatile. Pair them
up with steamed and raw vegetables topped with a yummy tomato sauce or use it
on a sandwich to fill your lunchbox. Baked
with a covering of cheese, layered with salad and condiments between burger
buns these patties make great homemade hamburgers. They are fit to be served
for any occasion.
- Sugar free diet
- Gluten free diet
- Dairy free diet
Please know we love feedback so either drop "Easy Healthy Recipes For Kids" a line via the Contact Us page.
Comment or review here your experiences and successes with the recipe. Or even share your favorite recipe.
List of ingredients:
Yields: 10 patties
- 600g of ground beef
- 1 cup of buckwheat, soaked
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely diced
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- ½ teaspoon of mild chilli
- 1 and ½ tablespoons of buckwheat flour
- Virgin coconut oil for frying
Measure the buckwheat seeds and take a quick look as sometimes
small stones can hide in the grains. Then soak them for four hours or longer in
Receive a free to download 27-page e-booklet:
Banana Smoothie Recipes For Kids
and subscribe to our monthly newsletter filled with new recipes, ideas and insights.
The Hamburger patties recipe step by step:
- In a bowl use a spoon to mix the ground beef and the drained
and rinsed buckwheat together with the lightly beaten egg.
- Fold the peeled and finely diced onion and cloves of garlic
- Season with black pepper, salt and mild chili! So that the
mass will stick together when frying the meat patties add one and a half tablespoons
of buckwheat flour. Make sure everything is mixed together well.
- Heat in a pan a teaspoon of coconut oil for frying the patties on
medium heat. Add more as needed!
- Take a heaped tablespoon of mass for one burger (increase the
amount if you would like the patties larger). Flatten the patty either with
a spoon or with your hand. Then put the tablespoon of mixture into the hot oil
and fry on medium heat. Wait for about 3 minutes before attempting to turn the
patty. Depending on the size of your pan three or more patties can be cooked at
the same time.
When cooked through pile them on a plate that can be kept warm in
the oven at 50C°.
- Paired with steamed and raw vegetables and a tomato sauce
- As a patty garnished between a burger bun.
Please return if you have given this hamburger patties recipe a try and let us
know how you got on with it and how you liked them. For more inspiration visit our boards on Pinterest.
You might like these burger ideas
Every kid loves burger recipes. They are unquestionable one of the popular street foods and lunchbox fillings for many kids.
Did you try the recipe?
Feel free to share your thoughts 🙂.