Banana And Raspberry Smoothie Recipe
The banana and raspberry smoothie recipe amounts are one serving. Add more fruit and liquid to increase it easily.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Yield: 1 glass
Cuisine: New Zealand
Suitable: Vegetarian Diet
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1 cup ripe raspberries (or frozen ones)
- 1 cup almond milk or a liquid of your choice
Some require more sweetness in the smoothie, then consider adding a pitted date.
A spice that boosts the natural flavor and sweetness is vanilla essence. Add one or both ingredients before blending.
Spice it up
Step by step:
- Fill the blender jar with the peeled, ripe banana and the washed or frozen raspberries.
- Add one cup of almond milk or the liquid you prefer.
- Add additional ingredients before blending.
- Close the lid of the blender jar and blend the fruits for thirty seconds or until smooth.
Recipe, images, and content © Food to Grow, unless noted otherwise | www.Easy-Healthy-Recipes-For-Kids.com