Cherry Smoothie Recipe With Banana
The banana and cherry smoothie recipe for kids makes one serving and is easy to increase by adding additional fruit and almond milk.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Yield: 1 glass
Cuisine: New Zealand
Suitable: Vegetarian Diet
- 1 banana, small, ripe
- 1 cup of cherries
- 1 cup almond milk or a liquid of your choice
If the smoothie replaces a meal consider the addition of some quick rolled oats.
When feeling adventurous, consider adding a special something to the simple banana and cherry smoothie recipe. Adding vanilla essence works well alone or with ground cinnamon.
Spice it up:
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
Step by step:
- Fill the blender jar with two peeled, ripe bananas.
- Add the cup of pitted cherries.
- Add one cup of almond milk or the liquid of your preference.
- Add additional ingredients before blending.
- Blend for thirty seconds or until smooth.
Recipe, images, and content © Food to Grow, unless noted otherwise | www.Easy-Healthy-Recipes-For-Kids.com