Sweet Cherry Muffin Recipe
Cherry muffins are a sweet treat throughout the day. Perfect to go with a tea for breakfast, in-between as a snack, or even to fill a lunch box.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Suitable: Vegetarian diet, vegan diet
- 250g cherries, pitted
- 150g of butter, softened
- 200g of sugar, brown
- 2 eggs
- 300g of flour
- 10g baking powder
- 300g milk
Step by step:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C°.
- Wash the cherries and remove their pit.
- In a mixing bowl, put the one hundred fifty grams of soft butter and the two hundred grams of sugar.
- Beat the mix fluffy with a hand mixer.
- Crack two eggs in and mix until combined.
- Slowly while mixing, feed the flour, baking powder, and milk to the mix.
- Spoon the batter evenly into a muffin pan lined with muffin liners.
- On top, distribute the pitted cherries.
- Bake the cherry muffins for 20 minutes at 180C°.
Recipe, images, and content © Food to Grow, unless noted otherwise | www.Easy-Healthy-Recipes-For-Kids.com