Beetroot Smoothie Recipe With Banana And Pineapple
The banana, pineapple, and beetroot smoothie recipe makes two servings of a beautiful red smoothie. Adjust to the required amount by adding more fruits and liquid.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Cuisine: New Zealand
Suitable: Vegetarian Diet
- 1 beetroot, baby (1" in diameter)
- 2 small ripe banana
- 1/2 inch pineapple, slice
- 2 cup almond milk or a liquid of your choice
- 1 pitted date
- 1/4 cup oats
Step by step:
- Fill the blender jar with the washed and peeled baby beetroot, two small ripe bananas and the cubed pineapple with the skin removed.
- Add two cup of almond milk or a base liquid of your preference.
- Add additional thickener to increase sustenance.
- Blend the fruits for thirty seconds or until smooth.
Recipe, images, and content © Food to Grow, unless noted otherwise | www.Easy-Healthy-Recipes-For-Kids.com