Banana And Peach Smoothie Recipe
The banana peach smoothie recipe makes one serving. Add more fruits and liquid for more portions.
Change the drink by joining the banana and peach up with an orange or some plums.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Yield: 1 glass
Cuisine: New Zealand
Suitable: Vegetarian Diet
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1 peach
- 1 cup almond milk or a liquid of your choice
- 1 tsp lemon or lime juice
Sometimes the fruit is not as sweet as you like it to be. Then consider adding a pitted date for natural sweetness. To replace breakfast with a glass of smoothie, add some oats or seeds. It will increase the content of slow-burning sustenance.
A spice that boosts the natural flavor and sweetness is vanilla essence. A summer fruit combination that works as well is, banana, peach and plum.
- 1 pitted date
- 1/4 cup oats/sunflower seeds/chia seeds
Spice it up
Pair it up:
Step by step:
- Fill the blender jar with the peeled, ripe banana and the washed peaches with the stone removed.
- Add one cup of almond milk or a base liquid of your preference.
- Add additional thickener, spices and, or fruit combinations before blending.
- Close the lid of the blender jar and blend the fruits for thirty seconds or until smooth.
Recipe, images, and content © Food to Grow, unless noted otherwise | www.Easy-Healthy-Recipes-For-Kids.com