Zucchini Soup Recipe
Simple And Refreshing
This refreshing zucchini soup recipe is a safe and quick way to impress the people you are cooking for. While it is ideal to use up surplus zucchini when they ripe all at once in the garden.
Easy soup recipe with zucchini
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 medium sized onions diced
- 3 cloves of garlic squashed
- 750g of zucchini the small once sliced and the larger once cut into cubes
- Spices to taste: salt and pepper
- 500ml of water
- 2 teaspoons of vegetable stock powder
- 4 tablespoons of sour cream
Get new recipes and insights with our monthly e-zine.
- Choose a soup pot and heat the olive oil!
- Peel and dice the onions and the garlic then fry them in the oil until clear.
- Wash the zucchini and slice or dice them, this is depending on their size, and then add them into the pot.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the water and the stock powder. Stir and let simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Take the soup off the stove and let cool for roughly 10 minutes.
- Then add the sour cream and puree the soup with a handblender.
Taste to find out if more salt and pepper is needed.
Enjoy the soup on warm days cold and on cold days warm.
Feel welcome to
comment via the Facebook-plugin at the end of the page or send us a message about the zucchini soup recipe and let us know how you liked it or how you like to prepare it. We publish it then!