Chocolate Almond Macaroon Recipe
The chocolate almond macaroon recipe is a delicious gluten free
macaroon recipe is one of my Grandmother's German Christmas cookie
recipes. Much loved by the whole family the cookie recipe has proven to
consistently please all, who are in favour of light cookies that leave
melting sensation on the tongue. They regularly leave the
craving for more.
This is personally my all time favourite Christmas cookie.
It is an easy recipe that even kids can handle well.
Macaroons With Chocolate Almonds
- 2.5 cups of almond meal
- 1/2 cup of sugar (fine)
- 100g grated baking chocolate
4 teaspoons of vanilla sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 5 egg whites separated
Get new recipes and insights with our monthly e-zine.
The macaroon mix
should be made and baked without any resting.
Step by step
the oven to 170C°.
Line the oven tray with baking paper.
- Finely grate 100g of baking chocolate. Add 2.5 cups of
almond meal. Mix the two ingredients.
- Separate five egg whites in a bowl and whisk them at high
- Mix the dry ingredients in intervals with the stiff egg
- With the help of two spoons make small heaps with the
them in the 1/2 cup of fine sugar and place them
onto the tray.
for 12-15 minutes at 170C°.
- Let the macaroons cool down completely before placing
them in an airtight container.
back and tell us how you got on with the macaroon recipe.
Do you have a favourite Christmas cookie you would like the world to know about? Build a page for the cookie.
Newest cookie recipes:
Skip to more ...